Multi Commander 7.1.0 Portable Download Build 2347 [Latest]
Multi Commander Download:
Multi Commander Download is a multi-tabbed file manager that is a reliable alternative to the standard Windows Explorer. It uses the very popular and efficient dual-panel layout. Multi Commander has everything you need in your daily works with files to make your work fast and efficient.
Multi Commander Build 2347:
File explorer tools are ten-a-penny, with the most notable improvement being that you can view two or even four folders at once in a single window, making copying and navigating a quick and easy affair. Multi Commander only offers a choice of single or dual panes for viewing folders, but you can open multiple tabs in each window, allowing you to create shortcuts to favourite folders that you can easily switch between for file management purposes.
Features Of Multi Commander 7.1.0:
- Tabs were enabling you to have multiple folders open.
- Caching that enable fast file browsing.
- Show files in Detailed, List, or Thumbnail list modes.
- Background work for all tasks that takes the time to finish, allowing you to continue to work without interruptions.
- Customise the layout and colours to fit your styling needs.
- Extensions and plugins that will increase the functionality of Multi Commander.
- FTP, Registry, Zip, 7-Zip, Rar, Tar, GZ, Bz2, Jar Support
- View and Change file permissions, Take ownership of records.
- Picture tools like Convert / Rotate Pictures, View/Remove EXIF tags, Adjust EXIF Date of pictures.
- Internal picture viewer for Jpg, Png, Gif, Png, Bmp, Tiff and many RAW formats.
- Show Movie information from IMDB/Rotten tomato as extra columns on your video files.
- Audio tools like View Audio file properties, View/Edit MP3 Tags.
- Open API for developers to create extensions and plugins.
- Remember selections when you get back from another location when browsing the filesystem.
- Use mouse and drag and drop or use quick keyboard command for all the task.
- FileOperations plugins that can automatically sort/unpack files when they are moved or copied.
- MultiRename tool for fast and safe rename of multiple files/folder, Rule-based and supports Undo.
- File viewer that lets you view files of any size, as ASCII/Unicode/UTF8/Binary and Hex.
- Take over the file type association from windows. Configure view, edit and open action based on file type and path.
- Both 32bit and 64bit versions available.
- Handle folders with many thousands of files with easy, And use power full filters to limit what you want to view.
- Compare folders and select the files and folders that are different, that are the same and many other options.
- Powerful script engine was allowing you to create the script that automates tasks.
- Portable. Can be installed and run from portable (USB) device. Will not write any settings/session info on the host computer.
Multi Commander 7.1.0 Portable:
Multi-Language support. English, German, French, Czech, Dutch, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Chinese (Simplified & Traditional), Polish and Japanese is supported.
It has all the standard features that any file manager has, like the copy, move, rename, view. But
Working Of Multi Commander For Windows:
Multi Commander’s big strengths are the unique features that allow you to accomplish advanced tasks with ease. Tasks such as Auto-unpacking; Auto-sorting; Browsing inside archives; Editing the Windows Registry and accessing FTP; Searching for and Viewing files and pictures. There is also powerful, built-in Scripting support that allows you automate many tasks and expand its functionality. It allows you to do everything from the keyboard using shortcuts so that you can work quickly and efficiently.
What’s new in this version:
Version 3.2.1 has added Common CheckSum task as commands in the Tools menu.
Multi Commander 7.1.0 Portable Download Build 2347 [Latest] Link>>>